Guide for the Spiritual Seeker
“Beautiful, lovely... Dvorah put
fun & knowledge together... "
---Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Adventure in LOVE...
Discover how easy it is to finally be at peace with yourself, your life, and your environment
“Dvorah is a pleasant/crazy
surprise in the endless parade of New Age spiritual self-help Gurus.
Her insightful, hilarious, irreverant loving style, have touched me
deeply; and I highly recommend her book and course to anyone who has
ever asked the questions, “Who am I, what am I doing here, and where
am I going?”
7 Ancient Principals for Complete Happiness
1. If it could be different, It would be different. Stop worrying about events you can’t control or change.
2. Love is your very Nature - not a passing emotion.
3. Happiness is your very Nature -not an experience that comes and goes.
4. Grace is your very Nature - not a blessing that miraculously may occur.
5. Enlightenment is your very Nature - not an experience or goal.
6. God is your very Nature - and every other God-Awful thing you are and do!! You don’t have to: Be one with God, suffer for God, please God, groan or moan for God. You don’t have a clue about God, so let him be and do His job. You do Yours- Instead of driving yourself crazy with misery and regret over thoughts of what “you should or shouldn’t do” to evolve & deserve God.
7. Things that come and go are not your Nature. Past-present-future plus thoughts-feelings-experiences come & go.
“You cannot separate the wave from the ocean.”
an M.A. in Human Development and a B.A. in Early Childhood Education.
She was a featured columnist for the Chicago Tribune Women News, and
has hosted her own TV and radio shows on Enlightened parenting - and
other radical topics in the field of human development. She has been
teaching meditation, talking about personal freedom and causing trouble
all over the “spiritual” United States for the past 33 years. Presently
she lives in Ojai.
“Enlightenment is a big joke! Wake Up and see that it is your Very Nature. It’s what you already ARE. Now that you know that, you can stop making yourself so miserable searching for truth, happiness and enlightenment: And finally, finally, finally - Just Be Happy!
• When will it get better?
• Why do I make the same mistakes over and over again? When will I ever learn.
• Why can’t I be more loving?
• When will I get rid of my ego?
• Why can’t I serve more? I’m so lazy?
• How many past lives have I had and how many more do I need to be free?
• Where is my soul mate?
• When will I be Enlightened?
• Why do I need a Guru, and how do I know I’ve found the right one?
• Q & A - The nonsense that keeps you unhappy!
”There is only one time to
awaken...That time is now.”
Final Guide for the
(seminars and workshops)
• Ashrams and Caves
Books, CD, DVD and more....
• Shut Up! An Ancient Mantra
• My Little Guru - and Other
• Moms Come First! Three Steps to Enlightened Successful Parenting
“Everyone is Happiness, but not everyone is Happy. The only difference
between “enlightened & unenlightened” is: One is Happiness &
HAPPY! The other is still Happiness but UNHAPPY.”